Are you going out tonight and want to do something different with your hair? Try a messy bun! This chic updo is classy, will frame your face and bring attention to it.
- Apply some Gloss Moderne hair serum to add some shine and get rid of frizz and flyaways.
- Begin your messy bun hairstyle by creating an imperfect part on dry hair.
- Lightly tease to create a little volume.
- Take 2 sections from near the top of your head and make a loose knot.
- Add more hair as you make 2 additional knots. Work down your head as you guide all of your hair to one side.
- Pull the front pieces of your hair back and twist. Tease each twist for a little texture.
- Secure this updo with bobby pins and some hairspray and voila! You’re all gorgeous and ready for a night out on the town!
By Ariel Young
Public Relations Assistant