Sunday night’s VMAs pulled in the highest ratings ever for the MTV-aired show. But the awards weren’t what got viewers’ attention. It was Beyonce! As we watched Beyonce walk the red carpet, it was clear there was something strikingly different about her appearance- she has a growing baby bump! Being the diva that she is, Beyonce stole the show.
Beyonce was glowing. She turned heads in a one-shoulder orange Lanvin gown, Rene Caovilla heels, and Lorraine Schwartz gems. To complete her look Beyonce kept her hair simple but glamorous with a ponytail, loosely curled and swept to one side.
To achieve this look at home-
1. Apply the High-Gloss Serum to damp hair
2. Blow-dry and section it into pieces
3. Begin curling it with a 1 inch curling iron
4. Once finished run your fingers through the curls to give them a softer look
5. Bring the hair to one side and secure it
6. To tame flyways, again apply a small amount of the serum. Voila!
By Taylor Fountain
Public Relations Manager